I'm sure most of you beauty addicts can relate to having wayyy too much makeup in your collection. Sometimes it can be overwhelming, and a lot of products end up going to waste because they aren't even used! Here's a solution.
If you can relate to having a billion lipsticks, 10 different foundations, and god knows how many nail polishes, this post is for you. This year i've been trying to actually --gasp-- use up some of the products I purchased! What a concept! I think if you're like me and you love to experiment with makeup all the time, it can be really challenging to finish products. So here's the deal: choose 6 items from your collection that you love but neglect, and use them up by summer time! (Lets say June 1st) I've chosen 6 products that i've already used up quite a bit of, so it will be a bit easier! I encourage you guys to choose 6 products from your own collection and post about it in your blog/twitter/instagram, so we can keep up with each other's progress and feel the satisfaction of actually finishing them!
Here's my list:
1. Revlon Nearly Naked: i'm about halfway done with this foundation, and I shouldn't find it too hard to finish by summer. I had to choose a foundation because I have way too many that I don't even use!
2. THREE Mascaras (counting as 1 of the 6!). As someone who loves to try out mascaras, i've ended up with quite a lot. Keep in mind that mascara is only supposed to be good for 6 months, so it's ridiculous to have more than 3 at a time. I'm going to use up L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black, L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, and Maybelline Falsies.
3. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume: My friend gave this perfume to me because she didn't like it on her, and as it is quite old now I just want to use it up already!
4. Nuxe Rêve De Miel Lip Balm: I have like 30 different lip balms at the moment, so this was a no-brainer. Funny thing is, now that i'm using it all the time I realize how much i'm obsessed with it! Hah!
5. Essence Stay Matt Powder: I like this powder but not as much as the Rimmel Stay Matte, so I just want to use this up before switching back to the Rimmel one.
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: I think this one will be the hardest to use up because there's so much product and a little goes a long way. Doesn't every girl have this product? Has anyone actually used it up? I doubt it.